Moving and Storage Services
Most people don’t think about their need for long- or short-term storage until they’re faced with the situation. If you are someone who is navigating the world of finding a moving company with temporary storage, look to Dave The Mover to learn more about this concept and gain a few tips on how to proceed with the task.
Who Needs Temporary Storage?
In a nutshell, temporary storage is appropriate for short-term projects. You may be moving to a new home, downsizing a little bit at a time, or ensuring the safety of your belongings during the showing of your home for a potential sale.
We have the capability to move large items, store belongings in a secure, climate-controlled location, and more. For example, you may need to store some of your belongings for the following reasons:
- Decluttering: You’re finally downsizing or moving into your dream home across the country, and now you’re clearing out your home to stage it for the sell. However, this doesn’t mean you want to throw away your belongings! In the meantime, use temporary storage while you show your home and simultaneously prepare to move.
- Large item storage: If you need to store a piano or gun safe (or need assistance with temporary moving storage), we can help.
- Fine art temporary storage: When you’re showing your home for a potential sale, it can be stressful to leave your fine art pieces and other treasured possessions in your home. Ensure their safety in our secure, climate-controlled storage units and retrieve them when you feel comfortable doing so.
Why Should I Choose Dave the Mover for Temporary Storage?
We have years of experience in short-term and temporary storage of your treasured possessions during moves and other situations. We offer climate control, security, and the option to store your belongings for the short-term or long-term. Whether you’re storing your piano, moving a gun safe between homes, or decluttering in the process of showing a home, we’ve got you covered. Check out our photo gallery to learn more about the work we do and the type of moves we have experience with.
Contact Us Today
Do you have a situation that necessitates the temporary storage of household goods? Do you need temporary furniture storage? Perhaps you simply want to store that hundred-year-old painting that’s been sitting in your attic so that the people renting your house don’t accidentally damage it!
Whatever your reason, we’re here to help with the transportation of your large items and secure, short-term storage in our facilities. Contact Dave The Mover, LLC today to further determine your needs and schedule a visit! We look forward to working with you and helping your current plans go as smoothly as possible.
- Piano Storage
- Home Renovation
- In Between Home To Home
- Decluttering To Put Your Home On The Market
- Downsizing Little By Little